Friday, October 21, 2011

Starting up again.

Well hello people, let's get to the thick of it.

I got into Warhammer 40K when I was about 16 years old, I profoundly enjoyed it, both playing and painting.

Unfortunately it was a very expensive hobby, and neither my friends nor I could keep building our armies so we all quit, now... a looong time later I found a box of my old minis and started painting once again.

A lot of things have changed, for one the miniatures are a lot more intricate and detailed than before (coolness), I am capable of getting the right tools I need, and there's YOUtube where I found a treasure trove of painting tutorials (one of my favorite channels is wgconsortium)

To give you an idea of how things changed, I will show you a picture of what I did back then and what I did when I started up again a few months ago. The new ones are still kind of crude, but I was just getting rid of 18 years of rusty-ness.



Since I took even these pictures I have gotten a lot better, I will post other things in upcoming episodes of this blog.

Please leave a comment, like it, and share this page with your friends.

I am available for commission painting, magnetizing and led lighting work.

Thank you very much

No comments:

Post a Comment