Thursday, October 27, 2011

Assault On Black Reach (my take)

Well, yet another edition of this great game called Warhammer 40K, this boxed set is a great improvement on the previous ones that I know, the figures are a lot more detailed than the 20 marines and orks ang gretchin that once came in a boxed set.  They're still not as good as buying the individual miniatures and at least the tactical squad and the captain come with distinguishable Ultramarine markings.

   This set I actually painted in my own depiction of Ultramarines, not following the exact color shades as the painters from GW use, I sold the captain and tactical squad on e-bay, and I am going to strip the terminators and dreadnought and re-paint it in my own Blood Angel color scheme, though I follow the codex for force organization and use the same miniatures I prefer to change things up a bit, paint them somewhat differently and give them their own background and fluff.  

   My army name is still primarily undecided, but it may be something like "Order of The Phoenix" or "Blood Phoenixes" or something along those lines.
 
  Anyway I digress, here are pictures of my AOBR Space Marines, some are magnetized.





















Thank you for watching, see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment