Thursday, January 26, 2012

The A-Team Razorback (WIP)

As you can see from my previous post I have a Razorback that I wanted to paint, I thought I was being smart by painting it a military color with some red on it to make it Blood Angelish, but I was simply not satisfied with the end result.  So I decided to repaint it, again not wanting to make it all red, but also not wanting to make it like a death company Razorback.   So I decided on a classic look with red & black, the van from The A-Team.

 I started a 6 man Tactical squad that includes Sergeant John Hannibal Smith, B.A. Baracus, Murdock, Face, and 2 MPs,  I am using regular marines except for BA which is actually an OOP pre-heresy marine, I will try to make each one representative, but in the future I will start from scratch to build or convert a new set.

So here is the basic paint job before details, (since this picture I've darkened the black and gray areas) enjoy.

If you're even in trouble, and you need help, maybe you can call them...

No comments:

Post a Comment